Monday, March 24, 2008

First Baptist Pre-K...


(As dictated to Mom)

My school is really great.

Everyday when you get your clip you put a smiley face on. It's green. If you do really good you keep the green face. If you make a poor choice Ms. Angela makes your smiley face yellow. And if you make really terrible choices you get a red face. Then you don't get candy. Sometimes it can go from green straight to red.

I don't ever get red faces. But one time I got a yellow face.
We have centersn with games, toys and books. My favorite is the shiny guy center where I am standing in this picture.
Ms. Angela is the nicest teacher.

2 comments:

Kathryn Poduska said...

Wow! Atticus, that is a great blog. The transformer background looks so great! Keep up the good work.
Love Aunt Kathryn

Kathryn Poduska said...

I miss my cousin! Will you come to see me sometime? Love Finn

Ani-Atticus

This was Atticus Christmas 2006